Welcome to UBC Human Resources
Learning & Events
Health & Wellbeing
Careers & Leadership
Learning & Development
- UBC Faculty Pension Plan: 2019 Annual Report
- Announcing the Managing Director, Faculty Relations and Support Services
- Announcing the new Vice-President, Human Resources
- HR – UBC Vancouver is now operating virtually
- UBC Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers in 2020
Read more Human Resources News.
UBC Faculty & Staff News
- Nicholas Coops, Faculty of Forestry, awarded Marcus Wallenberg Prize
- Janet Werker, Professor of Psychology in the Faculty of Arts, elected as member of National Academy of Science
- Rajeev Jaiman and Jasmin Jelovica, Faculty of Applied Science, received Industrial Research Chairs from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- COVID–19 — Santa Ono’s address to the community
- COVID–19 — UBC planning update
- Resources to support parents working at home
- Read the latest from Santa Ono’s blog: COVID-19 and the Community
- UBC rankings update: Times Higher Education World University Rankings announced
- UBCO: 2020 Golden Apple Awards winners announced
- UBCV: TransLink will further reduce or suspend some transit services starting Apr. 22
Visit the UBC Faculty & Staff site for more news and resources.
UBC has consistently been recognized as one of BC’s Top Employers, as well as one of Canada’s greenest employers, best diversity employers, and top employers for young people. Additionally, people in Metro Vancouver have named the University a Dream Employer for several consecutive years.
With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, UBC has one of the largest workforces in British Columbia. We are focused on being the workplace of choice for outstanding faculty and staff, as well as providing a healthy, safe, inspiring workplace that cultivates wellbeing, resilience, and commitment. Learn more about our Focus on People commitments.